Honk Honk

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Honk honk corpses!

So last night, I did a seekawit hangout with a seekawit person. After that, I did another not-so-seekawit hangout with a luffly and wonderful group of men whom I have not seen for months. Nice friend Peetah arranged everything, and managed to be not more than one hour tardy, which is good for the flakiest flake to flake since baklava hit pastryland.

They made me drink a snakebite (why call it "pear cider," when "wombat piss" is more accurate?), which was not luffly. I did not throw up.

Nice friend, Geoff, is the greatest gr8 that ever gr8ed in gr8-town. After months and months of not seeing him, he begins with "If you wanna throw up, we're here for you. Well, I'm here for you, anyway." THAT IS LOFF, CORPSES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home