Honk Honk

Monday, February 06, 2006

I like saying "Werst. Day. EVAR." Even when it isn't the werst day evaaaarr. I haff plans for the weekend which involve two of my favorite things and two of my favorite peeepul. Also, the children are making me crazy.

Here is a list of interests that I would have placed in the "profile" section of blogger, but they did not believe that I should be interested in more than 60 ten-letter-interests. Which is preposterous. Asinine, even.

INTERESTS:

audre lorde,
beau sia, berkeley, BFF, blandings, blue monday, blue peter, books, booksdammitbooks, buffy, buttockfooting,
deep secret, diana wynne jones, dostoevsky,
e.e. cummings, ethnic studies,
funny,
gawd-help-us,
haters, homestarrunner, hong kong cinema, honk honk, house, hugh laurie,
into the woods, ishmael reed,
james baldwin, jeeves and wooster,
kage baker, kanye west, kurt vonnegut,
like whoa, little-known asiatic poison, lord of the rings, lost,
monty python, moomins, mos def,
neil gaiman, neruda,
oh ah, oh em gee, OMG, omg!takeshi, onomatopoeia,
p.g. wodehouse, pocky, pretty, psmith,
queer eye shame,
rest,
seafood, sherlock holmes, snacks, snax, snax0rz, soup, stitch,
talib kweli, the kite runner, the x-files, tinkerty tonk, tony-l-c-w, tupac,
uc berkeley, used books,
vfd,
yipes, yoohoohoo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home